Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Started

So, I have been a secret blog addict for several months, and have been promising several friends that I would set up my own blog. But we needed a major life changing event to inspire us to form our own blog. That event was the discovery that Baby Brown will be joining our family in October 2009. We are really excited and awed by the oppurtunity that parenthood will bring us. So far we have been to the doctor twice. The first time I was about 7 weeks along and we were able to see the little peanut and its heartbeat.





7 Weeks


This past visit was today and I was about 9 weeks along and we were able to actually hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was an incredible experience!


9 Weeks


So, here is a quick re-cap of what keeps both of us busy during the week. I am a pediatric physical therapist at LeBonheur Children's Medical Center. I really love working with my wonderful coworkers and all of the cute children. Josh is currently working on his Ph.D. in medicinal chemistry. He is looking to graduate in either December 2009 or May 2010. Between working and attending Central Church with our awesome Sunday school class and staying at home with our 2 chihuahuas- Boscoe and Hammy- life is very good.







9 comments:

  1. So glad you've joined the blog family. Now I can keep up with you better!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! I'm so glad you FINALLY got this going!!!! I will be following the news about Baby Brown. I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, Steph! Glad to get to keep up with you in blog world- It will be so neat to watch Baby Brown grow in ultra-sound form! Can't wait to see what he or she is! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had no idea that you're pregnant. I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm glad to hear you're doing well, and I think you need to move back to NWA when he graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Stephanie! I am so happy for you and Josh! Yay for starting a blog! I feel so much more connected this way! I hope you are feeling well! Look forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! SO HAPPY for you!!! Keep us posted! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're blogging! Gets challenging to keep up sometimes, but you'll be glad you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see the latest ultrasound of BB! how is baby Brown? ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie-
    Love seeing the ultrsound pic! What a special gift. Also love hearing that you doing pediatric physical therapy....what a blessing you must be to those children and their families. I look forward to keeping up with you guys. I too recently started blogging, also had to have that big life event to spur me on. Ours was a move to Washington state to plant a new church. You can check us out at thelewallens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete