Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

3 months old

My little girl is now 3 months old and is such a delight! I definitely love having this time with her and am sad about the prospect of returning to work in 2 weeks. I am blessed though to have a daycare at my work where I will be able to check on her regularly. So, since my memory seems to have lapsed some since becoming pregnant and having Cadence I am going to document what she is doing at this stage. C wears size 3to 6 months clothes, size 2 diapers, and is definitely close to 15 pounds by my estimation. She eats 5 ounces every 3 hours with her last feeding around 10 at night. She inconsistently sleeps from 9 at night to 6 in the morning, but ha recently began waking up at 2 to 3 in the morning. She loves musical toys and looking in the mirror. She has also discovered her hands and how to use them to plays items in her mouth (though she still prefers her hands). She can reach with her hands to her feet. She is drooling more and has learned to blow raspberries! She is very vocal and likes to talk to her reflection in the mirror. So, since I am a pediatric physical therapist I am also going to include an assessment of her development- so you can tune out if too boring. She can hold her head 90 degrees in prone (on her stomach) for greater than 5 seconds with arms abducted to the side. She can inconsistently roll from prone to supine (on her back) and from supine to left side lying. She accepts about 25 percent of her weight through her legs in supported stance. She can track consistently horizontally track an object 180 degrees and 30 degrees vertically. She has no head lag and chin tuck with pull to sit. She has good head control and fair trunk control in supported ring sitting. So, if you have stuck through that I am sorry, but that is kind of what goes on in my head when playing with my daughter! So, now for the good part the pictures!















2 comments:

  1. she is getting so big...before you know it she will be crawling and getting into everything!! she is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete